To set up Skore and allow your team to be notified on a Slack channel when new contents are added to Skore, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Slack App Directory, or use your domain address: https://YOURDOMAIN.slack.com/apps
2. Search for Incoming WebHooks, install the app, if needed, and click Add Configuration
3. Select the channel and click Add Incoming Webhooks Integration
4. In the Setup Instructions screen, copy the WebHook URL
5. Go back to Skore and access Settings → Integrations Slack
6. Click on the + button to expand the Slack option and paste the WebHook URL
7. Click Save to conclude the process.