My page or content isn't loading. What should I do?
If your page or content isn't loading there are some things you can try before sending us a message:
- Make sure that the URL you're trying to access is correct;
- Check if you are properly connected to the internet and that the connection has good speed;
- Check if Skore is supported in the browser you are using. Skore works well on almost all browsers in their latest versions, but it does not work on Internet Explorer;
- Check if cookies are enabled;
- Open the page or content on an Incognito Window: To do this you only need to press Ctrl + Shift + N (Windows and Linux) or ⌘ + Shift + N (Mac);
- Clear Cache & Cookies: To do this you just need to press Ctrl + Shift + Del (Windows and Linux) or Shift + ⌘ + Del (Mac). Remember to check the boxes according to the image below and select the time range.
After clearing your cache, you may need to enter your login information again and pages may take longer to load.
If it's still not working please contact support. To know the information that helps the CX team help you more quickly, click here.