Typeform forms integration:
Typeform's integrations enables response mapping of specific users.
It requires that your company have a dedicated account. When you have your account and your form, there are a few simple rules to set up the integration.
- Hidden fields setup:
Once the client has configured the content in Typeform, the first step to a successful integration is to setup the hidden fields.
Here's how to setup the hidden fields:
Inside Typeform, when setting up your form, click the plus icon (+), and select Hidden Fields as in the image below:
Now, include the following fields: name, username, id, email, provisioning_id, session_id
- Enable Webhook: The second step for the integration is the webhook connection. You need to set up the form to send responses to Skore 3's Heartbeat. To do this, simply enter the form by following the path: Connect> Webhook> Enable or Webhook and enter this URL in the field: https://knowledge.skore.io/integration/v1/survey/typeform/events?key=0000
- We provide the link above so that you can insert it into webhook. For the URL configuration, in the end key = 00000 must be replaced by company id.
Example: company id = 2306, so the end of the URL must be set to key = 2306. If you don't know your company ID, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for your company ID.
- With this step completed, the Provisioning API is now enabled to send the data in the URL that fills the hidden fields - in other words, you'll have the information of who was the user and what content was consumed;
- Adding a content link to Typeform in Skore is very simple! Just add a link type content and integration happens seamlessly, considering all the previous steps were already properly configured.
- Please note: When copying the Typeform link to share it, it will come with hidden fields filled with 'xxxx' in the URL. This whole part is not required when adding the link in Skore. So just add the URL until the question mark. for example: https://skore.typeform.com/to/TivKQK
How does the integration work?
Once Skore is integrated with your Typeform account, just enter the normal form link and it will be recognized by the Provisioning API.
When the Provisioning API delivers the content to the player, it will already deliver the form with the ID, name, email fields filled in from correctly following the steps above.