How can I make contents available for download?
In Skore, contents are not downloadable by default. However, administrators may enable the download function for each content.
In order to do this, just follow the step by step below:
- Add an 'Upload' type of content;
- After inserting the content, click edit content;
- On the Content details page, enable the content for download under Content download;
- Click Save.
To view this content and download it:
- In the student version, look for the content that is enabled for download;
- Open it and click on the cloud icon to download the content.