What information should I have when I get in touch with Support?
Skore is a complete and complex product, and it is only natural that problems might occur from time to time! And that is precisely why the Customer Experience team exists, to be able to help you if any questions or problems arise.
It is important, however, that when reporting a problem, the CX team has as much information as possible in order to act as quickly as possible. This way, the problem will have the least possible impact.
Each problem may, of course, require further clarification. However, what we will always need to know, virtually regardless of the type of problem is:
- Credential of the user facing the problem: that is, the e-mail or username used by the user to access. That way, the identification of the affected user will be much faster;
- If the problem occurs on a specific page, it helps to have the exact link of that page. So, imagine that the problem occurs in a specific step of a mission. We will act much faster if you send us the link for the step itself instead of the link for the mission as a whole;
- Description, always as detailed as possible, of the problem being faced. Try to avoid expressions such as "not being able to access" or "the platform has a problem". Use, for example: "when accessing the link
company.skore.io/contents/123456a 404 error page is displayed. This is the screenshot";
- Screenshots of the problem you face always help! Videos help even more! 😊
- Another very important piece of information is whether access is being done on the computer (web) or on mobile (app or web).
Information that may be requested and that may be useful if sent when opening the ticket:
- Network used by the user (eg VPN or home connection);
- If the user is accessing the web: browser and version;
- If the user is accessing the mobile application: platform (iOS or Android), device (device model) and app version.
We are sure that with this information we will be able to help much more quickly, freeing up time that you could be investing in your knowledge!